Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chugging through

Sound track of the day:
In touch with the ground
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

Current Temperature: A little of the same

Day Two of Cleanse.

I made it through the first day.

Today I stepped on the scale and found I had lost 3 pounds. I recognize that it’s all water weight, most of which I gained because it’s my special time of month, so I feel a mixture of pleasure at seeing the number on the scale go down and disappointment at the falseness and guileness of it all. I know that in the end, it will still take work and planning and dedication to stay on the path for good health and long life.

I’m taking steps researching and learning. I watched Food Matters tonight, and have devoted at least 51% of my meals to raw foods.

Today, no more or less hungry than yesterday, I made it through again. With very little say. More on day 3.

No comments: